REGULATIONS OF THE INTERNET SHOP www.inoxbox.pl
1. Business day - days from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays in the Republic of Poland.
2. The Civil Code - the Civil Code of April 23, 1964 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 1740, as amended).
3. Consumer - a natural person who places an Order for a purpose not directly related to his/her business or professional activity.
4. Business Customer - a legal entity, an organizational unit that is not a legal entity, which is specifically granted legal capacity by law, or a natural person who is not a Consumer.
5. Buyer - a business customer placing an Order or entering into a Contract.
6. Products - the Seller's own products offered or products of other manufacturers listed and described on the website of the Online Store, including products manufactured by the Seller to the individual order of the Buyer.
7. Terms and Conditions - these rules and regulations for the provision of electronic services within the framework of the Online Store www.inoxbox.pl. The Regulations are the rules and regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended).
8. Force majeure - is an extraordinary, external, unforeseeable and preventable event that could not be avoided even with the maximum diligence of the Parties. By force majeure, the Parties understand: natural disasters, natural catastrophes, wars, internal disturbances, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, restrictions caused by an order of state authorities, explosion, weather anomalies, terrorist attacks, strikes, excluding strikes of the Seller's employees.
9. Online Store - Internet service available at www.inoxbox.pl, through which the Buyer may, in particular, place an Order and purchase Products.
10. Seller - Marcin Kras conducting business activity under the name ENERGOTECH Marcin Kras, 22A Sowińskiego St. lok 2, 01-251 Warsaw, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5261766057, Business Identification Number (REGON) 142725032 conducting sales of Products with the use of the Internet Shop www.inoxbox.pl.
11. Parties - jointly the Seller and the Buyer.
12. Electronic Service - a service provided electronically by the Seller to the recipient of the service through the Online Store.
13. Agreement - an agreement for the sale of Products within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Seller and the Buyer, using the means of remote communication, in particular the functionality of the Online Store.
14. Order - a voluntary declaration of intent by the Buyer, specifying unambiguously the type and quantity of Products, aimed directly at concluding a contract of sale at a distance through the Online Store.
1. The Seller conducts retail sales of Products using the Online Store via the Internet.
2. All Products offered in the Online Store are brand new, originally packaged, free from physical and legal defects and have been legally introduced into the Polish market. At the express Order of the Buyer, the Products may be manufactured by the Seller to the individual order of the Buyer or tailored to his individual requirements.
3. The Seller declares that the Products offered in the store have been marketed in accordance with the provisions of Polish law and, as such, in accordance with the provisions of the law, including Regulation 2019/515 on the mutual recognition of goods lawfully marketed in another Member State and repealing Regulation (EC) No 764/2008, are allowed to be marketed in the European Union countries.
4. The website of the Online Store includes visualizations of Products, which may differ slightly from those in reality.
5. These Regulations set out the rules for the sale by means of the Online Store of Products to Business Customers. The sale of Products to Consumers is governed by separate Regulations.
6. All prices of Products given in the Online Store are gross prices, i.e. they include VAT, if under separate regulations the sale of these Products is subject to this tax. They may be given in Polish Zloty, Euro or in any other local currency which is a means of payment in one of the countries of the European Union to which the Seller directs the offer of sale of the Products. Information about the currency is given on the website of the Online Store. The prices of the Products do not include delivery costs.
7. Contact details of the entrepreneur, enabling the Buyer to contact the Seller:
1) postal address: ul. Sowińskiego 22 A lok. 2, 00-679 Warsaw;
2) telephone number: 22 837 00 38;
3) e-mail address: email@example.com.
Electronic services in the Online Store
1. The following Electronic Services are available in the Online Store: Account, and Order Form.
2. In order to use the Account, the Buyer is required to complete a total of three consecutive steps:
1) fill in the Registration Form - providing the personal data indicated in the Form available on the website of the Online Store necessary to create an Account;
2) click the "Create Account" fields;
3) confirm your willingness to create an Account by clicking on the confirmation link automatically sent to the e-mail address provided.
3. The Account electronic service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period of time. The Buyer has the opportunity, at any time and without giving any reason, to remove the Account (resignation from the Account) by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: 22 A Sowinskiego St., 2, 00-679 Warsaw.
4. Buyer is obliged to keep login and password to the Account confidential and not to make them available to unauthorized persons. The buyer is obliged, immediately after obtaining such information, to inform the Seller of any undesirable use of an Account belonging to him by third parties and to change their data allowing access to the Account.
5. In the event of deletion of the Account, all Buyer's data will be deleted, except for the data necessary for the process of complaints and handling of possible claims, which will be stored until the expiration of the statute of limitations for civil law claims arising from completed Orders. The Buyer's data contained in the Seller's tax books, and related documents, will be stored until the expiration of the statute of limitations for tax liabilities.
6. The Order Form electronic service allows you to place Orders in the Online Store without creating an Account. It is provided free of charge and has a one-time nature and is terminated at the time of placing an Order through it or at the time of earlier discontinuation of placing an Order through it by the Buyer.
7. Acceptance of the content of these Regulations is a condition for using the Electronic Services. Acceptance may take place during the process of creating an Account or before placing an Order using the Order Form, by checking the appropriate box.
8. Technical requirements necessary for cooperation with the information and communication system used by the Online Store:
1) computer, laptop or other multimedia device with access to the Internet;
2) access to electronic mail;
3) web browser: Mozilla Firefox in the latest version, Opera in the latest version, Google Chrome in the latest version, Microsoft EDGE in the latest version, or Safari in the latest version;
4) recommended minimum screen resolution: 1024x768;
9. To place Orders, the Buyer must have access to an active e-mail box, to which correspondence will be directed. The mailbox must not be overflowing, and must be able to receive emails with attachments, the total size of which is not less than 3 MB, and each attachment not less than 1 MB. The customer must be able to verify correspondence that has been recognized as SPAM by the email system.
10. The Buyer is obliged to use the Online Store in a manner consistent with the law and good morals, taking into account respect for personal rights and copyrights and intellectual property of the Seller and third parties. The Buyer is obliged to enter personal data necessary for the execution of the Order in accordance with the actual state of affairs. The Buyer, in accordance with the provisions of the law, is obliged to prohibit the provision of unlawful content.
11. The Buyer may access these Regulations at any time through the link provided on the homepage of the Online Store and download and make a printout, or record it on any media.
12. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure that Buyers have the opportunity to use all functionalities of the Online Store 24 hours a day, but reserves the right to temporarily suspend the operation of some or all of its functionalities in order to carry out maintenance, updates or repairs.
1. The Buyer shall place an Order through the functionalities available on the pages of the Online Store. It is also possible to place an Order via email correspondence and by telephone, using the contact details specified in § 2.7 of the Regulations.
2. In order to place an Order using an Account, the Buyer is obliged to fill in, after logging in to the Account, the Order Form indicating the required data, including data concerning the ordered Products and then click the field "I confirm the Order and pay". Historical data on submitted Orders will be stored in the history of the Account and available to the Buyer.
3. The Buyer may place an Order using the Order Form, without creating an Account. Placing an Order is done after the Buyer has completed a total of two consecutive steps:
1) filling in the Order Form - providing personal data indicated in the Order Form on the Online Store website and data on the ordered Products,
2) clicking the "I confirm the Order and pay" box on the Online Store website after completing the Order Form.
4. The impact of the Order is automatically confirmed by the Seller by means of a return e-mail sent to the address provided in the submitted Order. In order for the Order to be accepted for processing, the Buyer must confirm it by clicking on the link in the received email. After this period, the link is no longer active, and in order to conclude the Contract, the procedure for placing the Order must be restarted.
5. The Buyer has the opportunity to make an Order of the Product with measurement. The measurement is performed for a fee at the place indicated by the Buyer in the Republic of Poland by an employee of the Seller. The cost of the measurement is determined individually by the Parties before it is performed. The above service shall be performed exclusively in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
6. In the case of placing an Order for non-standard Products, an employee of the Online Store will contact the Buyer in order to obtain additional necessary information and present the possible mode of execution of his Order. The Buyer will then receive the terms of the established Order at the e-mail address provided, which he is obliged to verify before final acceptance. After confirmation, the conclusion of the Contract is reached.
7. In case of not receiving the relevant email, the Buyer should first verify the SPAM folder of the mailbox, and if further necessary contact the Seller. Failure to receive the relevant message may be due to either an incorrect email address, or blocking or deleting of messages by software installed on the Buyer's device, or by mail server software.
8. A business customer placing an Order from the European Union is obliged to provide his EU VAT number each time in order to make a purchase with 0% VAT rate. In case of failure to receive such confirmation of the number, as well as confirmation of receipt of the Product, the Seller will be forced to issue an invoice charged with Polish value added tax (VAT) at the currently applicable rate. The Buyer may be charged with Polish value added tax (VAT) in case of failure to provide confirmation of validity of the European VAT registration number as of the date of conclusion of the Contract, when on the date of delivery of the Product this number will not be valid, and also in case when the Buyer transporting the purchased Products on its own outside the territory of the Republic of Poland has not provided the Seller with confirmation of export of these Products to another country of the European Union.
9. Orders may be placed through the Online Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
10. The condition for the realization of the Order placed by the Online Store is to properly fill out the Order Form, in particular to provide data that will enable the execution of the Order: address to which the Product is to be shipped (unless the Product will be collected personally), telephone number and e-mail address to send confirmation of the Order.
11. In the event that the data provided is not complete, the Seller will take action to contact the Buyer.
12. The Seller reserves the right to update prices of Products on offer on the website of the Online Store. Price changes do not apply to Orders accepted for execution.
13. The Seller reserves the right to withdraw individual Products from the offer. The withdrawal does not apply to Orders accepted for execution.
14. The Seller reserves the right to grant discounts, rebates and organize promotions related to the Products.
15. In the case of promotional sales and sales for which there is a limited number of Products, execution will follow in the order of receipt of confirmed Orders for these Products, until the stocks covered by this form of sale are exhausted.
16. The time for commencement of execution of the Order shall begin:
1) in the case of payment by bank transfer - no later than the next Business Day following the day on which the payment was received in the bank account specified in the confirmation of the Order;
2) in the case of selection of the "cash on delivery" option - at the latest on the nearest Business Day immediately following the day on which the Buyer confirmed the Order.
Delivery terms and costs
1. The Product is shipped to the address indicated in the Order Form or provided by phone or e-mail.
2. Products are delivered by the Seller in the territory of the Republic of Poland and in the territory of selected countries of the European Union in accordance with the information contained on the pages of the Online Store.
3. the Product is delivered by means of specialized courier or postal companies. In some cases, it is possible to pick up the Products in person at the Seller's premises, in which case the Seller requires prior telephone or e-mail contact to determine the date of preparation of the Products. The Buyer picking up the Products with his own transport or through a carrier indicated by him, should remember about the proper protection of the Products and the possible consequences of their improper protection.
4. The deadline for delivery of the Product to the Buyer is up to 28 calendar days, unless a shorter period is specified in the description of the Product in question or in the course of placing the Order. The beginning of the Product delivery period shall be counted from the date of commencement of execution of the Order indicated in § 4.16.
5. In the case of Orders consisting of several Products to be delivered in a single shipment, the Order completion date will be determined based on the completion date of the last element of the given Order. However, each time the term will not be longer than indicated in paragraph 4 above.
6. The Buyer shall be charged for delivery costs specified in the Order. The amount of charges depends on the type of transport, place of delivery and method of payment. The Buyer may at any time refer to the price list of delivery costs on the Seller's website under the link www.inoxbox.pl in the "Delivery and payment" tab.
7. The cost of delivery of Products outside the territory of the Republic of Poland in the territory of the European Union countries is priced individually at the time of placing the Order.
8. The Seller may, within the framework of a promotion, suspend the collection of shipping fees by placing appropriate information on the website of the Online Store.
9. To the extent not regulated in the Terms and Conditions, in relation to deliveries made outside the borders of the Republic of Poland to business customers, receipt of Products covered by the Contract shall be in accordance with the rules of Incoterms 2020 EXW - Ex Works.
1. Each shipment shall be accompanied by a VAT invoice confirming the conclusion of the Agreement.
2. The Buyer is obliged to pay for the Product ordered from the Online Store, including delivery costs. Payment must be made no later than 7 days from the date of confirmation of the Order by the Buyer (does not apply when payment is made on delivery - "cash on delivery" option or payment in person).
3. The following forms of payment are possible in the Online Store:
1) Payment on delivery (cash on delivery option),
2) Payment in cash upon personal collection,
3) Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's bank account,
4) Electronic payment and payment by card through the service: przelewy24, paypal.
4. The Seller in justified cases (high value of the Order, Products prepared for individual order or tailored to his individual requirements) may condition the execution of the Order on prepayment to the Seller's bank account.
5. Detailed information on payment can be found at www.inoxbox.pl in the "Delivery and payment" tab.
6. Payment on delivery - "cash on delivery" option is not available for delivery outside the Republic of Poland.
1. Before taking delivery from the courier, check that the packaging has not been damaged in transit. In particular, you should pay attention to the condition of tapes or seals affixed to the shipment. If the packaging of the consignment bears the signs of damage or if the seals (tapes) are broken, do not accept the consignment and in the presence of the courier draw up a complaint protocol and contact the Seller as soon as possible to clarify the matter. Contact with the Seller is possible using the contact details indicated in § 2 paragraph 7 of the Regulations. Such a protocol signed by the carrier will facilitate consideration of the complaint. When filing a complaint, you must provide the data indicated in § 9 of these Regulations.
2. Failure to ascertain irregularities in the quantitative or qualitative condition of the shipment upon receipt may have a negative impact on the outcome of the consideration of Buyer's claims for damage or robbery of the shipment in transit. Products that have been received without objections as to their quantitative or qualitative condition by the Buyer shall be considered free of overt defects. Unless absolute legal provisions provide otherwise, this shall be tantamount to the forfeiture of the rights of such Buyer to any future claims related to quantitative deficiencies or overt defects in the issued Products.
3. In the event of discovery of defects other than those indicated in paragraph 2 above, the Buyer shall be obliged to notify the Seller within 7 days of their discovery under penalty of saving his rights under the warranty.
4. At the moment of release of the Products to the business Customer, or his carrier, in the Seller's warehouse, all benefits and burdens associated with the Products, all risk and danger of accidental loss or damage to the Products shall pass to the Buyer.
5. The Buyer, who collects the Products with his own transport or through a carrier designated by him, shall be responsible for the proper protection of the Products. Any losses resulting from improper transportation shall not be charged to the Seller.
6. The provisions of Paragraphs 2-5 above do not apply to Business Customers who are natural persons conducting business activity, for whom, however, the Agreement concluded remotely does not have a professional character resulting in particular from the subject of their business activity (in the territory of the Republic of Poland made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity).
Withdrawal from the contract
1. In connection with the content of Article 38a of the Law on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 287), a natural person who is not a Consumer concluding an Agreement directly related to his/her business activity, for which, however, the Agreement so concluded does not have a professional character resulting in particular from the subject matter of the business activity performed by this person (on the territory of the Republic of Poland made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity) has the right to withdraw from the Agreement concluded off-premises or at a distance, without giving any reason and without incurring costs, by submitting an appropriate, unequivocal statement within 14 calendar days.
2. The right of withdrawal described in this paragraph shall not be granted to Business Customers other than those indicated in paragraph 1 above.
3. The period for withdrawal from the Contract shall begin on the date on which the Buyer took possession of the Product, or on which a third person indicated by the Buyer other than the carrier took possession of the Product, and in the case of Products shipped separately, in batches or in parts, on the date on which the aforementioned persons took possession of the last ordered Product, the last batch or part.
4. The Buyer may withdraw from the Contract by submitting to the Seller a statement of withdrawal from the Contract, e.g. in writing or electronically using the contact details indicated in § 2.7 hereof. The statement can be made on the form, the model of which is attached as Appendix No. 1 to the Regulations, but it is not mandatory. The Seller recommends that the statement of withdrawal indicate the list of returned Products, the date of their receipt, the name, surname, address of the Buyer, and the Buyer's bank account number in case of consent to such form of payment refund.
5. Sending the statement before the deadline for withdrawal is sufficient to meet the deadline.
6. In the case of withdrawal from the Contract concluded at a distance, the Contract shall be considered not concluded. If the Buyer made a statement of withdrawal from the Contract before the Seller accepted his offer, the offer ceases to be binding.
7. The Seller shall promptly, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal, return to the Buyer all payments made by the Buyer, including the costs of delivery of the Product (subject to paragraphs 11 - 12 below).
8. If the Seller did not undertake to collect the Products himself, he may withhold reimbursement until he receives the Product or until he is provided with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
9. The Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the Buyer, unless the Buyer has expressly agreed to a different method of refund that does not involve any costs for him.
10. The Buyer is obliged to return the Products to the Seller or give them to a person authorized by the Seller to collect them immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date on which he withdrew from the Contract, unless the Seller offered to collect the Products himself. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Products before its expiration. Products should be returned to the address of the Seller's registered office indicated in § 2 paragraph 7 of these Regulations.
11. If the Buyer has chosen a method of delivery of the Products other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by the Seller, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the Buyer for any additional costs incurred by the Buyer.
12. The Buyer shall bear only the direct costs of returning the items. The amount of these costs is estimated at a maximum of about 350 PLN on the territory of the Republic of Poland and the amount of 800 PLN on the territory of other European Union countries, where the Products are delivered by the Seller.
13. The Buyer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the Products resulting from their use beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Products, unless the Seller has not informed the Buyer about the right to withdraw from the Agreement.
14. Pursuant to Article 38 of the aforementioned Law on Consumer Rights, the Buyer's right to withdraw from a contract concluded at a distance shall not apply to Contracts:
1) For the provision of services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Buyer, who was informed before the start of the performance that after the Seller's performance, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
2) in which the subject of performance is Products, which after delivery, due to their nature, are inseparably combined with other things;
3) in which the subject of the performance is a non-refabricated thing, produced according to the specifications of the Buyer or serving to meet his individualized needs.
Liability for defects in Products. Complaint procedure
1. In each case, the Seller's liability for damages to the Business Customer shall be limited to the actual loss, but no more than the price paid for the Ordered Products.
2. The Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform or improper performance of obligations under the Contract, in whole or in part, if this is due to Force Majeure.
3. The above-described limitations of liability in paragraphs 1-2 do not apply to Business Customers who are natural persons conducting business activity, for whom, however, the Agreement concluded remotely does not have a professional character resulting, in particular, from the subject of their business activity (on the territory of the Republic of Poland made available on the basis of regulations on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity). In the case of such business Customers, the Seller shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the Agreement on general terms, including for physical and legal defects of the Products in accordance with the applicable regulations on warranty for defects.
4. In the event of Force Majeure affecting the performance of the Contract, the Seller shall immediately inform the Buyer of its occurrence, as well as its consequences.
5. Complaints about defects in the Products should be submitted in writing to the address of the Seller's registered office or the e-mail address indicated in § 2.7 of these Terms and Conditions. It is recommended to indicate in the complaint one's name and surname, correspondence address (it may be an e-mail address, if the complainant chooses such a method of communication), type and date of occurrence of the reasons for the complaint and other circumstances justifying its submission. If the complaint lacks data in the content to enable proper consideration of the complaint, the Seller may ask the complainant to supplement the data. The complaint should specify, as far as possible, the expectations regarding the manner of fulfillment of the Seller's obligations. The complaint will be considered within 14 days and before the expiration of this period the Buyer will be informed of the Seller's position.
6. In the case of recognition of a complaint under which the Product is to be repaired or replaced, it should be sent back at the expense of the Seller to the address of his registered office. The repaired or replaced Product is sent back to the Buyer at the expense of the Seller.
7. The Buyer may file a complaint in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. Such a complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the address of the Online Store email@example.com. In the complaint, the Buyer should provide his name, mailing address and describe the problem. The Seller will promptly, but not later than within 14 days, consider the complaint, and the Buyer will receive a response on the matter.
1. Making a purchase by the Buyer in the Online Store involves the collection and processing of personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) - hereinafter referred to as "RODO. The administrator of this personal data is Marcin Kras conducting business under the name ENERGOTECH Marcin Kras, 22A Sowińskiego St. lok 2, 01-251 Warsaw, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 5261766057, Business Identification Number (REGON) 142725032. Detailed data on the processing of personal data are available on the website of the Online Store at https://inoxbox.pl/en/content/7-rodo-privacy-policy .
Any disputes arising from the application of these Terms and Conditions and implementation of the provisions of the Agreement between the Seller and the Business Customers shall be submitted to the court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Seller. The above reservation shall not apply to Business Customers who are natural persons conducting business, but for whom the Agreement concluded remotely does not have a professional character resulting in particular from the subject of their business activity (in the territory of the Republic of Poland made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity), in relation to which disputes will be subject to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the common law.
2. Subject to paragraph 3 below, the Regulations may be amended, in particular in the event of:
1) a change in applicable laws applicable to the Online Store;
2) changes in methods of payment and delivery - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations;
3) changes in the functioning of the Online Store related to the scope of Products, additional services, functionality and provision of electronic services.
3. Each Buyer who has an Account shall be informed of changes to the Terms and Conditions via a message sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer - at the time of setting up the Account or changed later. Informing about the change of the Terms and Conditions in the manner specified above shall be made no later than 14 calendar days before the amended Terms and Conditions come into effect. If a Buyer who has an Account does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, he may terminate the contract for the provision of Electronic Services between him and the Seller: Account, by deleting the Account. The change of the Regulations is effective only for the future. The change of the Regulations does not affect the acquired rights of the Buyers and does not affect the Contracts concluded before the change of the Regulations came into force. Thus, the previous version of the Regulations in effect at the time of the Order shall apply to Orders placed before the change of the Regulations and Contracts concluded as a result.
4. The applicable law in all matters related to these Regulations, concluded Contracts and their performance shall be Polish law. However, in relation to Business Customers who are natural persons conducting business activity, for whom, however, the Agreement concluded remotely does not have a professional character resulting, in particular, from the subject of their business activity (on the territory of the Republic of Poland made available on the basis of the provisions of the Central Register and Information on Business Activity), the choice of Polish law in accordance with Art. 6(2) of REGULATION (EC) No. 593/2008 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of June 17, 2008 on the law applicable to contractual obligations (Rome I) does not deprive them of the protection afforded by the mandatory provisions of law in the country of their habitual residence, which cannot be excluded by contract.
5. The application of the provisions of the Vienna Convention on the International Sale of Goods of April 11, 1980 shall be excluded.
6. These Regulations are available at the Internet address https://inoxbox.pl/en/content/2-statute and in written form at the address of the company's registered office at 22a Sowińskiego Street 2, 00-679 Warsaw.
7. These Regulations shall come into force as of 05.09.2022.
Appendix No. 1
Instructions on the possibility of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance.
Consumers and Business Customers who are natural persons conducting business activity, for whom the Agreement concluded at a distance does not have, however, a professional character resulting, in particular, from the subject of their business activity (in the territory of the Republic of Poland made available on the basis of the regulations on the Central Register and Information on Business Activity) have the statutory right to withdraw from the Agreement concluded at a distance. If you are such a Customer, you may withdraw from the Contract without stating any reason within 14 days from the date on which you took possession of the Product, or on which a third party indicated by you other than a carrier took possession of the Product, and in the case of Products shipped separately, in batches or in parts on the date on which you or a third party indicated by you other than a carrier took possession of the last Product, the last batch or part of the Product.
To do so, please inform us: Marcin Kras doing business under the name ENERGOTECH Marcin Kras, 22A Sowińskiego St. lok 2, 01-251 Warsaw, telephone no: 22 837 00 38, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by mail or e-mail). You can also use the model withdrawal from the contract, which you will find below, but it is not mandatory.
To meet the deadline for withdrawal from the Agreement, it is sufficient to send information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal from the Agreement before the deadline for withdrawal.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the Buyer, in case of fulfillment of the prerequisites excluding this right, which are described in detail in the Regulations.
Effects of withdrawal from the contract
In the event of withdrawal, we will return all payments received, including the costs of delivery of the goods (except for the additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by you other than the cheapest ordinary method of delivery offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal. We will refund the payment using the same means of payment used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise. If you receive the Products, you are obliged to return them no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal. To meet the deadline it is sufficient to send back the Product before its expiration. The cost of returning the Product shall be borne by you. You will not incur any other charges in connection with this return. However, we may withhold reimbursement until we receive the Products or until you provide us with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
(this form should be completed and sent back only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
1.Addressee: Marcin Kras doing business under the name ENERGOTECH Marcin Kras, 22A Sowińskiego St. lok 2, 01-251 Warsaw, phone no: 22 837 00 38, e-mail address: email@example.com
2.I hereby inform about my withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following Products:
3.Date of conclusion of the Agreement/collection of the Product:
4.Name of Buyer:
5. Buyer's address:
6.Buyer's signature (only necessary on paper):